Thursday, June 08, 2006

Poor Jim Duncan.

We get a lot of callers who have the wrong number. And when I say a lot, I mean that literally half the calls we get are for someone else (usually Jennifer or Lauren). Interestingly, the last caller for Lauren actually checked the number with me - turned out he had misdialed (twice) - so if she gets any more calls I'll be able to tell them her correct phone number. But anyway. So last night at 8:30 we get a call. I can tell it's a telemarketer or survey or something because I can hear the call center background noise. Here's how the conversation went:

"Hi, Jim Duncan."
"Sorry, you have the wrong number." Then, as I was hanging up, I heard:
"No, no, I'm Jim Duncan..."

1 comment:

Holly said...

This is great! Poor guy. I'll bet he got a chuckle out of it as well, though.